Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pop Bracelets Meaning

"the think-

will not be the flat-Mariah Carey's wardrobe, small chest or the desires of Carrie, but my baby is my closet small world, where to stop and think to hundreds of pink butterflies flying around me on the wallpaper. You will find very little philosophical thoughts the result of minutes if not hours spent impaled in front of clothes, shoes, scarves, accessories of all kinds and all that I could bring in so little space, and in such small boxes, pink rigorously, but in fact, every dress has a story and when I choose that gown and not another is because it fits in, as well as everything else, especially with my mood, with my memories or if he still has the tag attached, with the desire of finding a reason.






0 comments:

Post a Comment