Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pink Chevrolet Bowtie Emblem

The Neverland


I do solemnly swear that you have followed to the letter all the directions, but after the Second star to the right and then straight up in the morning there is really nothing at all ...! It will be the twenty-fourth day of my birthday is approaching inexorably, but I have a zero tolerance against what it means to grow. I would take a long weekend on the island that is not there a fluttering trills with trying to steal the secret of her perfect chignon, a toast with a sponge, a joke accomplice Hook Peter Pan and then I might as well go back to my normal. It was much easier to children, where we crawled a dress, wear a bow our heads and sent off to play, pure carelessness. Then it happens that we grow, everything is complicated, but at least become the master of your look ....!;)






0 comments:

Post a Comment