Sunday, November 21, 2010

... More Condition_symptomsmyositis



I finally manage to upload some photos of Amsterdam today after days of study I decided to close the books economy, that just is not for me (but I have to pass the exam: P), and to dedicate a post to my day spent at the zoo in Amsterdam, in fact.



Most of the animals were "free" or not caged. Each animal had its own area and from the public was divided by small streams.
Some birds were free to "walk" the streets of the zoo and then walk in the park was quite impressive and for me, that I have a great passion for winged animals, somewhat warily. :)


I chose my favorite outfits, let's say my uniform: jeans, shirt, men's shirt and leather jacket. To combat the cold I opted for ultra warm boots, hat, scarf Amsterdam-object and the essential: the umbrella (animal of course)
Ps: my beloved leopard umbrella has made me a bit 'uneasy when I approached some cat: p

0 comments:

Post a Comment