Friday, November 19, 2010

Shuttle Mv42v1.3 Handbuch

Ball of Fire by late Democratic



Sometimes I wonder if what we buy and we are not the result of simple suggestion or unconscious autoconvincimento .. This
my question was finally answered with the "phenomenon wedges.
The answer is ABSOLUTELY YES!

The first time I saw these wedges Trochetto I thought, "how horrible". They have a really bad shape, transforming the foot and breaking her leg!
The only value I saw in these shoes was a comfortable as possible, given the wedge.

Until a few months ago I knew these Trochetto from the web by not ever having arrived in the vivo.Quando h & m of my trust I looked but I felt no desire to buy.
After months of continuous "meetings", one day, in a h & m in Amsterdam, has broken love.
do not know how or even why, but since then I go crazy for these shoes!
Obviously being late love, I struggled a lot before finding my size but I found it: the last pair and they were really my number ... ehh fate:)

Here then are strongly convinced that even if something we do not like at all, to see her and see her strength in each sauce sooner or later becomes our object of desire.
Or maybe I'm being easily suggestible?!?
what do you think?
G.

0 comments:

Post a Comment