Sunday, October 24, 2010

Puk For Motorola I570

London

London is the first acquisition: the fur vest!
I was undecided until the final purchase, since it does not convince me of all the ice gray (gray is not covered in your favorite colors mei)
After hours spent in Primark with this fur I "chase", I decided and I got it! (I believe above all price: £ 17)
dell'outfit The other pieces that come directly from London are: gloves, neck warmers and earrings.


For a Saturday devoted to purchases for the home, (my wardrobe chide pity and then I bought a new chest of drawers and a pouf-container) I chose this outfit, comfortable and very warm temperatures cause icy runaway and sore throat:)

Fur Coat: Primark
Cardigan: Zara
Jeans: Zara
Bag: Pull & Bear Fur gloves
: Primark Scarf
: Primark
sunglasses: Ray Ban
earrings: Brick Lane Market (London)

0 comments:

Post a Comment