Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Free Printable Military Greeting Cards

I love my trench

Sometimes duty calls and you can not just subtract. :) I love fashion, I love to share my photos and my looks, but real life is another, and then I have to take it forward at this time a lot less time to devote this space:).
I'm also doing a sort of "diet" from shopping because my finances and my locker asking Truce! E truce is: I'll jump on the books to not think of anything else!
said that the object we pass today's Prince: The Trench (with capital T is because I believe a leader must be the most versatile and above all there is)!
This particular model I bought this year by H & M (of course) at just 29 euro: it has a shape and color tones really fantastic!
As for the stock market: it is a document holder (: D), uncomfortable to capacity but in my opinion is' a really nice effect:))
A big kiss! Giulia



Trench: H & M biker boots
:
H & M Dress: H & M Earrings
: Brigitte Bijoux
Green ring: a present from my mother

0 comments:

Post a Comment