Friday, October 22, 2010

Advert.litamodels.info

BEWARE OF HANGER!

My existential doubt about the crutches of the day-clothes-hangers-hooks-infinite boundaries do not know what other ways are there to call those things which destroy the evil days of shopping me ...!
porpone The scene on time when I go into a store and your eye on something is: do I approach with cautious making sure that the only nearby to get the exclusive area and enjoy the moment when my hand will rise to almost the end of desire and my brain in shopping mode will start up to process all possible future combinations, while my eyes will avoid the price not to spoil the thrill of the moment ... but when everything seems perfect here that evil decide to stop buying and let my future to crash to the ground! spoetizzante Very little and very handy when you need to repair the damage once started the domino effect!
seem harmless, useful, and now they are also cute and colorful, but I remain highly dangerous objects ...!: D





0 comments:

Post a Comment