Thursday, October 14, 2010

Grinnall Scorpion 3 For Sale

Help me: p

always, the hair is one of the things to which the female is more attached: it protects them and their handlers with patience and meticulousness!
Here in this case (but perhaps also in others: p) I can not be called a "normal" woman: I have always "abused" my hair color and cuts of any kind without ever bothering to treat them in some way. ( Years ago I got to the point of zero to shave because they were ruined, I'll post some pictures)
Two years ago I decided to grow my hair and also to stop one color "definitive."
The result is that the photos you've seen so far: medium long hair (as I've ever had in my life) and a beautiful (to me) copper.

Well ... after reaching this "stability" in the relationship with my hair, they are "crazy" again. I went in, after very many years, in a hair salon (I always cut and dyed my hair alone) and I got to make a clean break!
avventrice I was the only one in the living room, so all seven hairdressers and stared at me my change, complimenting my courage! (More courage that I felt I had to do it and I did! We see that I have no means measures

?!?!) Well, what you see in these photos is the risultato.Ne are very PLEASED!
Ma.Si there is a but!
I'm not convinced this is good copper color with a cut so short.
I'm very undecided on the color to choose from, so I commend you!
Look your advice !:)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment