Friday, January 14, 2011

Welcome Note About Beauty Salon

Hola Argentina! Let's cut

A change of season in advance, a summer wardrobe packed in just 23 kg, an unexpected departure and here I am halfway around the world ... live form Buenos Aires!
I have not had time to update the blog as I wanted, but I'm trying to memorize all the colors and styles that this city gives me and then tell you about it with my own eyes!
whitish in color with my Italian back from a winter cold and icy, with some sprinkling of snow every now and then, I was catapulted catapulted maybe not propio considering the endless hours of air that I made it! at an average temperature of 35 ° and with all that entails the summer ... but armed of mosquito repellents and sunscreen are ready to challenge for survival affronatre my South American!
Inuitle reiterate that from this moment on, my outfit will be a little ahead of time ... but it will be an opportunity to get together to wait for the season's favorite! I wish you a good summer ahead and let the first spy shots between Buenos Aires and its surroundings!











0 comments:

Post a Comment