Monday, January 24, 2011

Niñas Follando Con Mayores

Black Sugar - My Havana (2011)

Mirco and Leonel

Almost finished the next album by "Black Sugar " "Leonel Limonta " is seeing now as calling the album, has 2 different titles:
  • The bad guy
  • My Havana
The album is "Leonel Limonta " with partecipation of "Rafael Eduardo Quiala (keyboardist and arranger) and" Juan Carlos Perez Cardenas "pianist, will be 12 tracks, including the titles:
  • My Havana
  • The homer I'm not like anyone Love
  • auction of the movie Bad
  • That makes me laugh
  • If you do not want me any more
  • The dog
  • Life
  • The sympathetic
Some titles are not final, the song " life" is sung by new singer " Leisdel Gonzalez Castillo."
BisMusic would get the seal for the month of March, Leonel want to present the festival Baila Cuba "in Nantes (France) on 5 March.
hear a bit of "Love of auction "

Quantcast

Stay tuned ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment