Monday, January 3, 2011

Full Pattycake In Training

Winter sea

The lack of enthusiasm and little desire has always accompanied the moment of my suitcase precapodanno, when I saw myself forced to resurrect awkward and uncomfortable clothing buried at the bottom of the cupboard, putting batteries if not two thousand meters high, colored socks lanza unlikely accumulated over the years and never thrown away because no one knows .. . and all you need to spend a few days in the snow. As you understand I'm not a fan of montanga, even though you love skiing, I think all the effort needed to decorate for a day on the slopes is excessive and that the models have invented a decent and have decided to make it less ridiculous fantasies of ski suits, they are still in first place in my top ten list of most unsightly garments ever invented. This This, it seems clear that in order to conclude with a flourish in 2010 I preferred a seaside town, very popular in summer and winter to be discovered: Ischia. Accomplice in a sunbeam I left my coat and took advantage of the landscape to take some pictures.
summer ps please do not make you want too ... : D






0 comments:

Post a Comment