Friday, December 17, 2010

Hemorrhage Ovarian Cancer

around the village of Santa Claus

Complice a mall strangely semi-desert, although Christmas is getting closer and regalomania has already spread inexorably, and a red coat that smells of holidays, I ventured into the small village of Santa Claus. Not I could deliver my letter because it was already gone unfortunately given the late hour, but I got to talk to some of the reindeer that had remained in the house of gingerbread and it seems that for my Birkin there is some hope. .... I just have to wait for some other decade ...!: D So, I comforted with some candy cane, waiting for the actual gifts, but most of all waiting to celebrate with the family because it already ... feeling a little every now and why does it not just for Christmas gifts and food, even for a fashion ..!




Basque Bilbao
bought a scarf and gloves Bear
moschino coat
dress H & M boots
Baldinini
Prada bag

0 comments:

Post a Comment